Tuesday 22 May 2007

look at all these apples can u imagine having these apples. thers probably a apple driving because look how many there is lol. if it was bananas insted of apples my sis would like this pic even more lol. because when ever i say to her this is when i was small i say to her wat r we eating today and she goes bananas when i say were are we going she says banana land lol i really enjoyed my birthday and thanks for the people who comented.
eat more chikin i hat laham meat i only like chikin but this is funny just laghe and il go to the other pic.
i bet u cant scare me if u can scare me ill give u a million pound but if u cant i get to kick u up and u can go scream to mummy.lol
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my finger is stuck up my nose and in my eye lol this is so nasty errrrrrrr can u imagine the site its like when my sister was holding a knife but the other way this is when she was like 12 and she fell and the knife went in her eye ouch next pic.
its a shark and a cat wat animal is this lets run it crazy weird looking ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol yhis is a weird pic and funny but i cant say nuthing about this pic my head is out of ideas but im goin know.

salaam everyone.

7 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

salam Tabet
funny pictures as usual :oD

although im not too keen on the finger/eye picture :oS

I like tha Sharcat!

white african said...

tabet your such a banana..

lostkitty said...

ye tabet, ur such a banana! :-P

Lebeeya said...

lol, loved the pictures.. the finger/eye picture was gross those. I actually tried doing it though :P

Ever The Idealist said...

Salam Tabet, yeah dude love these pics. Keep them coming and may Allah bless you my teenage brother in Islam :D

Ignore the Kity and WA cause they are the REAL bananas...

tabet said...

salaam my internet just got fixed thanx everyone exept lost kitty which is a weird name and my stupid sis lol.

Million Dollar Baby said...

this is a good funny site. added it to my favorites. should update it once in a while..cool blog