Thursday 10 May 2007

this is a boy who was in the same tent as me in Minna he is from Switzerland but he knows allot of that stupid french but he is kind i only played with him for a few days it was a fun few days.
he wanted to play fight so i said OK but i beat him in every round he looks big but he is kind of week for his age he is the same age as me.
this is me and Scott again i can beat him up to lol only joking through out the hole trip he was my best friend but at the same time he bullied me but look at our funny cool bald heads lol Ive got a nicer head though when we were there we always said this jaw wakatow makatica makatory and shmerkliburk lol kinda crazy he lol
this is me and my 2 friends lol I'm beating him up not he told me to put my hands around his neck and he pretends that he is dying lol Scott on the other hand has spilt his drink hey i spilt my drink shmerkliburk lool i was the funniest there that's Wat people said. but now it is a shame I'm going now.

salaam inshallah i will write more.

5 comments:

Ever The Idealist said...

Told you the bald heads were cool. You really look like you enjoyed the trip. Did Scott realy bully you OOOOORRRRRRR did you bully him eh Thabet???

I like French I just cant speak it is all. Try and learn bits and pieces atleast so that you can say hey to that dude in his language if you ever saw him again :D

white african said...

tabet tut tut fench is not a stupid language, and i agree with ever try to learn some words you never know when it will come in handy.

cool pictures, where did you get them from? i didnt even know you had them lol

Anglo-Libyan said...

Tabet French is a cool language, you will like it soon inshaAllah, I learnt some French when I was young but then fogot most of it because I didnt continue, I wish I could learn French again :o)

your bald heads looked very trendy. your poor friends had to suffer from you beating them up lol

tabet said...

salaam lol

well if u came to my school u would hate it to bits but i will try.

salaam

LadyCroc said...

Salam,
You were beating up people during hajj???
Haram, haram, haram!

(how many times did you win?)

;-)