Tuesday 8 May 2007


salam


im writing about my hardest trip ever it is the country were u do hajj and omra.and im going to show u a picture when i was in minnah it was very windy

that is me with a person called scott he was my best freind there coz i was the only kid there and him aswell he is an adult but trust me he dousn't act like one.

my hardest thing there was the dawaaf going around the kaba it was terrefying u should of seen me some people are crazy. If ur gonna go and do hajj trust me on this one never take a kid it is hard work thats wat my mum said im going now i hope u enjoyed another story of life of tabet.

a big salaam to u guys.

4 comments:

NM said...

salaam tabet, i have just noticed your blog! welcome to the club :) mashallah

Anglo-Libyan said...

that was really nice to read and I have said it before, you were very brave to do the Haj, MashaAllah.

tabet said...

thanks anglo nm salaam as well

mani said...

Banana! Salam tabet lil buddy :D welcome welcome to the blogging world.. um.. this is wonderful you werent even concieved when I used to have great laughs with your brothers all the time :D hahahahaha